Head of Software

Istanbul, Turkey
Apply Now

Head of Software

₺600k – ₺800k yearly• Stock Option Plan: Yes

🚀 Join Our Innovation Hub as Head of Software Development! 🚀

Are you a coding maestro ready to lead and revolutionize with a dynamic team of 10 passionate individuals? We're on the lookout for a hands-on Head of Software who loves to dive into code 80% of the time and thrives on leading and managing teams for the remaining 20%.

About Us: We are a close-knit diverse team, dedicated to pushing the boundaries of innovation. As we continue to grow, we need a visionary leader who not only excels in coding but also brings effective team management skills to the table.

Position: Head of Software Development


  • Dive into code 80% of the time, actively contributing to the development of our products.
  • Lead and inspire a talented team of developers.
  • Allocate 20% of your time to team management and maintenance tasks.
  • Oversee the end-to-end development lifecycle of our products.
  • Architect and implement robust and scalable solutions.
  • Ensure the highest standards of security and efficiency.


  • Proven expertise as a core programmer with a minimum of 6 years of full-time experience.
  • Proficiency in Python, Flask, Django, or FastAPI.
  • Hands-on experience with AWS EC2, Kubernetes, REST APIs, containers, and security practices.
  • Track record of success in startups, tech companies, and managing software teams.
  • Proficient in Agile software development methodology and modern practices.


  • Stock option plan for committed candidates willing to join us for at least 1 year.
  • Opportunity to shape the future of our cutting-edge products.
  • Collaborative and innovative work environment.

How to Apply: If you are a coding maestro passionate about leading software development teams, driving innovation, and making a lasting impact, we want to hear from you! Send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to info@pivony.com.

Join us in shaping the future of technology! Embrace the challenge, and let's innovate together. Your journey begins here. 🚀 #SeeWithPivony

Apply Now